Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2008

May Book List

Now that summer is here I plan to plow through more of the books on my shelves at school (remember I have over 1100! I've read quite a few of them already) and fair warning, I will probably be reading the Twilight series AGAIN this summer since the 4th book is coming out Aug 2.

May
New Moon~ Stephenie Meyer (I actually read all of it this go round and didnt skip the first, depressing half)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower~Stephen Chbosky (I dont get the hype surrounding this book)
The Host~ Stephenie Meyer (love it love it love it)
Eclipse~ Stephenie Meyer
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Audiobook ~JK Rowling
Nineteen Minutes~
Jodi Picoult (I like her books, but this one was quite wordy. and i was confused about something at the end)


April
Perfect~ Natasha Friend
Lush~ Natasha Friend
Bounce~ Natasha Friend
Jeremy Fink & the Meaning of Life~ Wendy Mass
Twilight~ Stephenie Meyer
Twilight audiobook~Stephenie Meyer Listened to when walking


March
The Anaedor Chronicles- Prophecies~ Kristina Schram
Define Normal ~ Julie Anne Peters
Twilight ~ Stephenie Meyer (had to get my fix)
Someone Like You ~ Sarah Dessen
Physik- Septimus Heap book 3 ~ Angie Sage


January & February:
*The Year My Sister Got Lucky by Aimee Friedman

*How to Hook a Hottie by Tina Ferraro
*Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen
*Son of the Sword~ River of Doors by Wesley Stein
*Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
*Pendragon Book 7: Quillan Games by DJ MacHale
*Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
*The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe by CS Lewis (read with class)
*Screwtape: A Play Based on the book by C.S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters" byJames Forsyth
*The Shack by William P Young

No comments: