Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vampires!

Being a child of the 80s I was in LOOOVE with "the Coreys" (Haim and Feldman) and I loved The Lost Boys. I think it was my first encounter with Vampires. I Loved the soundtrack to the movie and watched it so much I practically memorized it. and to this day, any time I see the guy who was the "head vampire" I immediately picture him turning into a vampire. The Coreys were cute in this movie and Keifer Sutherland and Jason Patric were sooooo hot.

now I hear they are making another one called Lost Boys: The Tribe

oh gaaaaaaaaawd, please no.

Just watching the trailer makes me want to cry and then beat someone. I just know it’s going to be oversexed, over acted, and poorly written.


The song in the trailer is awesome though. I think it’s a remake of one from the original.

I think I might be skipping this one.




and speaking of Vampires, Stephenie Mayer posted on her site
this picture of the guy who is playing James, the evil one in Twilight.



WHAT! He isnt supposed to be hot!

No comments: