Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New yearses :)

I am currently sitting at the kitchen table waiting for the timer to go off so I can stir the caramel popcorn again. I found a recipe a few years ago for homemade caramel popcorn and it is so yummy. After you get the goo poured on it has to bake for an hour, and it has to be stirred every 15 minutes.
I am making this to take to my parents' house tomorrow. On New Year's Eve for the past several years we have gone to their house to "ring in the new year". Usually it's just us, my parents, cousin and his wife and two teenaged daughters. We eat, laugh, and play Tripoley (which is kind of a poker game). At midnight, the two teenagers and I toast with sparkling grape juice. This has become as much of a tradition as the Tripoley and food.
This year we have a few more people coming (yay!).

So tell me, dear readers, how do YOU plan to spend New Year's Eve?

No comments: