Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott

The Unwritten Rule The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The unwritten rule of friendship is that you don't steal your best friends boyfriend. But what if she always takes the boys you like?

I'm 35, but as I read this book I saw my 15 year old self and heard the things that my "best friend" at the time said to me. Have we all had those "friends" that put us down with a compliment?



Spoilerish-


I understand Sarah wanting to try to fix her relationship with Brianna even though it was toxic. You invest in something that long and you hate to see it gone.
I enjoyed this book as an adult and would have loved it as a teen. I can't wait to read more by Elizabeth Scott!

View all my reviews >>

No comments: