Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mortal Instruments books 1-3 by Cassandra Clare

City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, #3) City of Glass by Cassandra Clare


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I waited until I finished the last in the Mortal Instruments series before giving my thoughts.

This series includes City of Bones, City of Ashes & City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. These books are fabulous! I was completely hooked from the first page. So many twists and turns. And it has a little of everything- vampires, werewolves, warlocks, shadowhunters, almost-epic battles, and a little love and heartache thrown in.

I will confess that I began to suspect something in book two....so I flipped to the back of book three before I started it. I HAD TOO! I was dying to know! But how it all comes together is great. I would love to know more about the characters, though, after the last book.

Read this series!!

View all my reviews >>

No comments: