Pages

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Prophecy of the Sisters contest!

One of my new online author friends, Michelle Zink, has a book coming out and is having a contest.
Go here to see how you can enter to win a copy of the book plus a whole lot more stuff. (If you go from my blog, please say Sandi referred you!)

The book is Prophecy of the Sisters. It is the story of newly orphaned twin sisters who discover they are part of an ancient prophecy that turns sisters against each other. I hope this will be the first in a successful series.

I recommend it!

2 comments:

Michelle Zink said...

Thanks for posting about my contest, Sandi! And for the kind words about my book.
<3

And how beautiful is your layout?!

Wow... I think that is my all-time favorite, no lie.

sandi said...

you are welcome! Anything I can do to help spread the word about your book.
The layout is from Pyzam. I love it, too!

And I subscribe to the Little, Brown School email list and Prophecy of the Sisters is shown with this blurb-
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink received its first starred review from Booklist. The first in the trilogy comes out in August. Booklist says " this arresting story takes readers to other planes of existence."

How exciting!