Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2010

July Reads

I will be better at reviewing books on this blog! I haven't blogged in over a month. I got extremely lazy having more time off in July, but I am going to try to do better.

July
Reckoning~Kelley Armstrong (391 pages) the third book in the series. Has a little of everything-witches, werewolves, etc. good stuff.
Blue Bloods~Melissa De La Cruz (302 pages) This series follows kids who discover they are vampires at an elite private school.
Masquerade ~Melissa De La Cruz (305 pages)
Revelations ~ Melissa De La Cruz (264 pages)
Van Alen Legacy ~ Melissa De La Cruz (369 pages)
The Book of Dreams~ O.R. Melling (698 pages) The final book in the Chronicles of Faerie. It dragged a little in spots but worth it in the end
Liar ~ Justine Larbalestier (376 pages) main character is an habitual liar. I honestly didn't know if she was lying after I finished. I need someone else to read this book so we can discuss!!
Luv Ya Bunches~ Lauren Myracle (335 pages) follows a group of girls as they enter middle school. there was controversy about this book bc one of the girls has two moms *gasp* *rolleyes*
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows~ JK Rowling my favorite book of all time

previous reads



No comments: