Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Quick entry

I am waiting on Kari and Amber to get here so we can head to the football game.
I feel like I have been neglecting this blog lately. Once school starts I get so busy and not much new happens. I have a good group of 7th graders this year (even if some of them cant divide! *headdesk*) and the fall is always busy getting ready for marching band contests to start.

I will be participating in a potentially really cool project starting Sept 1. A group of women from around the world will be participating in a picture-a-day project for a year. once it gets going I'll post the link. I think it's going to be great.

I just read that Stephenie Meyer is putting off writing the rest of Midnight Sun indefinitely. This makes me sad and while I can completely understand her point of view, I am upset that I won't be able to feed my addiction and get more from Edward's perspective. I really hope she reconsiders.

that's all for now!

No comments: