Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's now official...

...i've changed my mind.

Have you ever been SO sure of something? Your mind was absolutely, without a doubt made up?

yeah, me too

Things were discussed...changes will be made...
but the biggest mind-changer was talking to 5 teenaged girls and realizing the impact I made in their lives. and realizing just how much they impact mine.

Why do i do this?
one-because I love it
two-because, honestly, I'm good at it
three-because I get the chance to hang out with some of the coolest and funniest girls on the planet.

and that's why I changed my mind....even though I swore to many people this was it. (wonder how many bets were placed against me? )

So, give me a hard time if you will, but the reasons are important and I have not taken this decision lightly.

people are more important than projects.



(Please remind me of this blog when I bitch about things next fall, k?

and if you don't know what I am talking about here, consider yourself lucky)

No comments: