Pages

Thursday, May 01, 2008

April Books

April

Perfect~ Natasha Friend
Lush~ Natasha Friend
Bounce~ Natasha Friend
Jeremy Fink & the Meaning of Life~ Wendy Mass
Twilight~ Stephenie Meyer
Twilight audiobook~Stephenie Meyer Listened to when walking (I KNOW! I KNOW!)

Here's what I think is going on. If you know anything about faerie stories, you'll know that if you ever eat Faerie food then any real food you eat after that turns to ash in your mouth. That's what's going on with any book I try to read after Twilight. Nothing is as satisfying. Sure, I've read some fantastic books...but nothing lives up to the standard I have set after reading Twilight. Besides, it has EDWARD! (this picture from a set visit by Calicat. Read about it here at TwilightMoms)



Reads from the first three months:
March
The Anaedor Chronicles- Prophecies~ Kristina Schram
Define Normal ~ Julie Anne Peters
Twilight ~ Stephenie Meyer (had to get my fix)
Someone Like You ~ Sarah Dessen
Physik- Septimus Heap book 3 ~ Angie Sage



January & February:
*The Year My Sister Got Lucky by Aimee Friedman

*How to Hook a Hottie by Tina Ferraro
*Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen
*Son of the Stone~ River of Doors by Wesley Stein
*Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
*Pendragon Book 7: Quillan Games by DJ MacHale
*Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
*The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe by CS Lewis (read with class)
*Screwtape: A Play Based on the book by C.S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters" byJames Forsyth
*The Shack by William P Young

No comments: