Ten things you may not know about me
1. I started out in college as a biology major until I realized that I really don't like science.
2. I was in a traveling drama group my first semester in college.
3. I had every free piece of wall in my bedroom covered with New Kids on the Block posters when I was younger. and saw them in concert 3 times. and I still have all of those posters, books, dolls, etc
4. In high school I had two different boyfriends cheat on me with the same girl...who happened to be an ex best friend.
5. I hate the sounds of people eating and drinking.
6. Patience is not one my strong points
7. I was almost a cheerleader (I was a an alternate and one girl got pregnant. I decided against it when they asked me if I still wanted to do it)
8. I have never been west of St Louis, MO.
9. I can write my name backwards with my left hand as I am writing it forward with my right.
10. If I lived in a different area, I would totally be one of those people who dressed up in costume to see movies